Claims Regarding TMR Land Resumption Across South East Queensland
Resumption of Land Claims
We represent private owners who have their properties wholly or partly resumed (taken) by TMR.
Our experience extends to more than 500 private owners who we have successfully represented dating back to 1980.
- M1 Motorway
- Clem Jones Tunnel
- Busway Tunnel
- Legacy Way Tunnel
- Cross River Rail
- Various Railway Widening Projects
- Warrego Highway
- Bruce Highway – Griffin
- Bruce Highway – Murrumba Downs
- Bruce Highway Western Alternative
- Railway Flyovers – Enoggera, Virginia, Geebung, Beams Road
- Numerous other projects
- Inland Rail Project – Transport and Main Roads
- Gold Coast Railway Upgrade – Transport and Main Roads
- Bribie Island Road Upgrade – Transport and Main Roads
- Brisbane Sunshine Coast Rail Corridor – Transport and Main Roads
- Pacific Highway M1 – Daisy Hill to Logan Motorway – Transport and Main Roads
- Gateway Motorway – Bruce Highway Pine Rivers to Dohles Rocks Road – Transport and Main Roads
- Kawana Motorway – Transport and Main Roads
- Caloundra Road, Kawana Way Link Road and Bells Creek Arterial Road Intersection – Transport and Main Roads
- Warrego Highway – Transport and Main Roads
- Mooloolaba Transport Corridor Upgrade – Sunshine Coast Council
Our Service Conditions
We do not charge upfront fees. These are paid at settlement by TMR. We work closely with specialist resumption solicitors.
No instructions are taken from any resuming authority. We work exclusively for resumed owners. We accept the fees allocated by TMR for the work we have done. We do not charge our clients any extra fees.
We negotiate with TMR on your behalf to maximise your compensation. In addition to the value of your lost property, you are entitled to a number of additional disturbance items. Call our Senior Valuer, Phil Peterson on 0411 514 228.